This workshop is a 90-minute private group, introductory diversity and inclusion training for professionals seeking to
This workshop is a 90-minute private group, introductory diversity and inclusion training for professionals seeking to strengthen their cultural competency.
- Increase participants’ insights into their own White Racial Identity
- Build awareness & sensitivity to racial inequality (systemic, interpersonal, regional, national) & unconscious bias
- Identify strategies to strengthen cross-cultural and interracial relationships
- 10 Bridge Building Do’s & Dont’s
- 90-minute workshop & Becoming a Bridge Builder PDF workbook.
- Online (Zoom)
- 90 minutes (60-minute lecture, 3o minute Q&A)
Shannon Rohrer-Phillips is the Founder of the Voice + Visibility Women’s Summit in Sarasota, FL. She is the Co-Founder of Visible Men Academy, and a social entrepreneur with three decades of work focused on closing opportunity gaps in healthcare, education and business. Shannon has a Master’s in Social Work from Smith College and has conducted Anti-Racism trainings and advisory work for hundreds of nonprofit and business clients. She lives with her multiracial family in Sarasota, FL. Please watch Shannon’s recent TEDx Talk: Failure & Forgiveness in the New South
Fill out this inquiry form
Once the inquiry form is submitted, a representative of SRP, LLC will reach out to you in 24 hours to customize your workshop.
All Day (Thursday) EDT